Please find below a recap of some useful information in order to enjoy your every moment of your stay. Do not miss any concerts and activities, thanks to the free shuttles and the updated information.
Attention! In order to respond to the different restriction and to prevent the propagation of the Covid-19, some last minute changes might be done. Follow us on Facebook to be updated in real time and follow the news concerning the Carrefour Mondial de l’accordéon 2021!
► Shuttle Bus
In order to facilitate travelling, a service of free shuttles will be available throughout the duration of the festival.
The shuttle will go through the places below:
- Camping Coop des Érables
- Hôtel l’Oiselière
- Days inn Montmagny
- Éconolodge Montmagny
- École secondaire Louis-Jacques Casault
- Musée de l’accordéon
- Centre des Migrations
► Musical animations
Musical animations during meal times in the following restaurants
- Restaurant La Couvée, 105, chemin des Poirier. Contact: 418-248-9520
- Microbrasserie Côte-du-Sud, 50, boul. Taché Ouest. Contact: 418-241-2287
- Restaurant McDonald’s, 85, boul. Taché Est. Contact: 418-248-5911
- Restaurant À la Rive inc, 153, rue Saint-Louis. Contact: 418-248-3494
- Au Coin du Monde, 135, rue Saint-Jean-Baptiste Est. Contact: 418-248-0001
- Café Breton – Boulangerie Pâtisserie L’Épi D’Or, 129, rue Saint-Jean-Baptiste Est. Contact: 418-248-3021
- Auberge La Maison Rousseau, 100, rue Saint-Jean-Baptiste Est. Contact: 418-241-2888
- Lafontaine Resto-Bar, 3 Boul. Taché Est. Contact: 418-248-1454
- Chez Hagar, 91 Boul. Taché Ouest. Contact: 418-248-4601
► Sites map
Use this Sites Map to discover and visit all the places where the festival will offer different animation and concerts.
► Access to Montmagny
Montmagny is located in the Chaudière-Appalaches region at an hour east of Quebec and an hour and half west from Rivière-du-Loup.
- Highway 20 East, Exit 378 or 376
- Highway 20 West, Exit 376 or 378
► Parking lots
Parking lots are available at the following places:
- For the Accordion Museum and François-Prévost Hall
– Centre des migrations, 53, du Bassin Nord
- For Edwin-Bélanger Hall and Jean-Pierre-Després Hall (Louis-Jacques-Casault School)
– 141, boul. Taché Est. Please use the rear access for long term parking.
- For outdoor stages downtown and at the École internationale de musique
– Town Hall 143, rue Saint-Jean-Baptiste Est, behind the building
– 101C avenue Sainte-Julie, parking lot behind the building
– Commission scolaire de la Côte-du-Sud building, 157 rue Saint-Louis
- Many parking lots are available on rue Saint-Louis (by the river).
Many hotels, inns and campsites will be able to welcome you during your stay.
You are invited to visit our partner’s websites for a complete list:
Here is a non-complete list of the accommodation available in the area:
► Outdoor stages
Chairs or tiers are placed near the outdoor stages. You can also bring you own chairs or blanket to be sure of a place to sit.
► Disable people
Most of the stages have universal access.
- Edwin-Bélanger Hall
- Jean-Pierre-Després Hall
- François-Prévost Hall
- Outdoor stages (Accordion Museum, Place Montel, Avenue de la Gare Stage, Kid’s corner)
However, the indoor stage in the Accordion Museum and the École internationale de musique Hall are not accessible to disable people.